Friday, December 25, 2009

Natural Remedies For Lowering Cholesterol What Natural Herbs And Remedies Are Good For Lowering Cholesterol?

What natural herbs and remedies are good for lowering cholesterol? - natural remedies for lowering cholesterol

I searched Google and statins was so afraid of side effects that I have chosen a different method for lowering cholesterol diet alone. I'll give you 90 days in a month, so I'll get a follow-up lipid profile and know if it works, but I have no doubt you will.

In the meantime, while I do not require, here are some things that I reduce serum cholesterol.
- Oats, wheat or oats, has (1 cup) Whole grains and their association with cholesterol and remove it from the body.
- Lecithin, available in health food stores. Take my oats T.. Lecithin breaks fat (which is why it is in ice, etc.)
- Cinnamon, 1 / 4 c. Tea. can in my cereal and anywhere you want to add. Research suggests that it is essential to reduce serum cholesterol.
- Cranberries, 1 / 2 C / day.
- Almonds, 1 handful per day.
- Garlic
- I also take vitamin C and fish oil capsules routinely. I do not know if it is to have specific effects on cholesterol levels.

And finally, should fatING food. These include fast food, convenience, frozen fried foods, fried foods at home (instead of frying, roasting or) in olive oil. Remove the skin from chicken. Remove all visible fat from meat and chops. Remove (margarine is a trans-fatty acids, more deadly than the animal fat) and use butter in moderation.

This is not rocket science. The information is available on the Internet. Do not take my word - the research itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment