Monday, December 14, 2009

Samsung Sports Camcorder My Dv Camera Is Liney When Moved.?

My dv camera is liney when moved.? - samsung sports camcorder

I recently completed a Sports Camcorder Samsung SC-X300 and fretting my big moment. I do not know this problem in the first week of application. But if I just want the camera and walking around it is right around the edges. Liney is not really doing the word, which I also watch the movie Halloween: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGJtmu5J8 want to ...
Then we realized that this film was first, but now, when we return the first movies that are exactly the same, but I swear they were originally. The device has the frequency and the fragment for the sport designed to travel should not affect that in addition to all the updates that were in it impressive. I wonder, is this memory stick!?
Not that the camera is not allowed to fall or anything else, is in the bag on the counter or in the pocket, which is only 3 weeks left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment