Saturday, December 19, 2009

Purpose Of The Dietary Exchange Can Anyone Recommend Any Dietary Supplements To Aid Fat Loss, And Also Have No Adverse Effects On Health?

Can anyone recommend any dietary supplements to aid fat loss, and also have no adverse effects on health? - purpose of the dietary exchange

I make a lot of weight in the gym and the results seen. I supplement my diet to that effect with whey protein and creatine tablets. The only problem is that I am a bit of weight in beer - have the gut.

I work hard in the gym and try to half an hour before doing cardio-vascular weight, I am now 6 days a week. My diet is healthy, I eat oatmeal for breakfast, often only a protein shake for lunch and a healthy home cooked meal for dinner. However, I do not think losing weight (I'm actually gaining muscle) is so difficult, and I see that I lose fat.

I know that abdominal fat is more difficult to change the fat deposits in other areas, but I am discouraged me. Has anyone any advice from all dietary supplements, natural or pharmaceutical, which could help, or can tell me what I can try to change that beer belly?

(I'm 197.5 pounds 5'10''Weight / 89.5kgs, weightlifting, and I am very good with lots of muscles, but my stomach is 39 inches wide, at my navel ... HELP me please!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment