Friday, February 12, 2010

Do Dogs Get Dry Lips My Lips Are Dry And Swollen?

My lips are dry and swollen? - do dogs get dry lips

Hello ... I had problems with dry lips, because I was younger .. So I use Vaseline .. Yesterday evening, my lips are dry, and then today, all dry and red and swollen ... So I wanted to know what I make this go away .. can do .. because it is very nice and .. very dry and swollen somehow makes me think that I am allergic to my dog, but I'm not sure ... You can also succeed, please help me. thank you;

1 comments:

Froggie said...

Many people say that you will not use Vaseline for his lips, depending on sector and if they accept, they become very dry. I suggest you try a lip balm that is gentle on the sensitive lips was soft or Blistex Blistex done everything online. Perhaps Carmex.

Just when you think you are allergic to your dog, it is highly unlikely, but possible. Change your lip balm and see what happens. =]

Good luck!

Post a Comment