Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Wear Hiking Boots With Pants Mountain Girls?

Mountain Girls? - how to wear hiking boots with pants

I am a mountain girl. I could change if he wanted. But I wonder - how many children are now? * * What kind of man she loves girl mountain? I do not want a date, but was refused service in my ways? And what kind of person are you?

I have no accent. They do not like country music. Degree of a good college. In the early 20s. But I'm still a little Appalachian. Love animals & more about them. They do not enjoy camping with the family and the dog - the Spirit of dust, ash, leaves, animal skins, mud from the cave are covered. Hiking boots have spent most of my life. Clean clothes, but rarely have the opportunity to make a mark ~ _ ~. As a rule in the pants, and pretty nice (but cheap!) T-shirts. I am learning to shoot. It may be ridiculous. EASI makes friendsHead, but not to the "social elite". A pretty face, the face of Nice. But without make-up, and many (but clean) natural brown hair. Green eyes. Short. Behavior and clothing are not very masculine or feminine. It is not girly, my boy.

Thank you;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be perfect for me

sascoaz said...

According to the laws of supply and demand, most of the boys are in external things (the very essential part of the male population) is because people in general rather than me actually doing something that women (yes there are many women like this things, not much, but it is) so common in women as men.

For guys who spend a lot of time outdoors and is an important part of his life in search of a girl who can be happy and things (or at least) tolerated be a challenge because there are probably only about 2 air "free men to every girl that "outsiders" who represents the numbers in their favor.:) And it is not good Backwoods boy - I have a college degree, workfor a large company and live in a city - but the taste is currently still a big thing I look for in a woman.

Of course, the love of outdoor life is one of the things (or not), click on two people. General personality, religious beliefs and political goals in life, physical appearance, so that all the implications. But outside of them should be an advantage for men over other girls. As the daily dress - while you are in a sharp dress sexy guys always have a glance - disguised as a woman (ie: Girly Jeans vs / t-shirt) (not important for most people who can be a major operation on the East Coast ) about the clothes.

Why is this important? Are you struggling to find dates, or to notice? Isay they are trying to join a group (such as a hiking club), which has a large number of people with similar interests. Even online dating sites are a good place to meet people with similar interests who meet you are more likely to click, too.

Good luck!

PErSon said...

if ur going to describe what should u look like u have just an idea, it would be useful.

another journey said...

I disabled the way, I would say that you enjoy and do not be caught tryign to impress people that someone in your step. I am the male version of you, and my idea of a date would be a kind of outdoor activities.

The Only Wiseone said...

As the daughter of the mountain means that you have a very close family.

Post a Comment