Friday, February 5, 2010

Pink Tinged Cervical Mucus 1 Week After Period GOING CRAZY WITH WAITING!?

GOING CRAZY WITH WAITING!? - pink tinged cervical mucus 1 week after period

So I want to wait, and I'm looking for some support and advice ...

I'm 25, slightly overweight, married, husband and I have tried the baby after 9 months.

I have a very regular cycle of 32-35 days that I have been late once (for 1 week) 6 months of birth control fall in almost a year ago

Currently, I am one days after a month late on my period, I have a pregnancy test once a week, every week (including today.) All negatives,

I'm very sore nipples (not the chest, as I usually take some time) for the first 2 weeks too late I had thought he would have my period at any time, but never did when I was a little more than 2 weeks later I had colored pink mucus for two days, put on a block b / ci period to come, two days was nothing in his pocket when stops. I tried not stressful at all, nor read one of the symptoms, and only relaxed, but I'm tired of waiting!

Doc, I have an appointment Thursday, but only for advice / support tEMI. I have with my doc a few times does not seem very concerned / concerned in, but losing my mind! wait two weeks, has become a month of madness!

Thanks in advance! and baby powder, for which they want!

4 comments:

Alli said...

GOOD LUCK! Seems promising for me (like the introduction of the hemorrhage)

If you can not wait to go to the emergency room, and a blood test!


** ** BABYDUST

Dragonfly girl ~ Haley's mom said...

I hope that they have a blood test not a urine test, if you go to the doctor. Or at least be able to tell you why not, but if you are not pregnant. Good luck, hope it's because she is pregnant. Sticky baby dust!

Single Momma of 1 said...

I'm there with ya limbo pending. My cycle is so fucking know at Depo, I do not even how long a cycle that I have. I still think we can Prego, but I BfN. Not much I can do but wait for atrial fibrillation and evidence preserved. Try to be patient and not stress during the waiting period. Stress is not good for babies or for growing from conception to happen.

Good luck and sticky baby dust. Maybe you do not need to dust this time because she is pregnant. :)

Single Momma of 1 said...

I'm there with ya limbo pending. My cycle is so fucking know at Depo, I do not even how long a cycle that I have. I still think we can Prego, but I BfN. Not much I can do but wait for atrial fibrillation and evidence preserved. Try to be patient and not stress during the waiting period. Stress is not good for babies or for growing from conception to happen.

Good luck and sticky baby dust. Maybe you do not need to dust this time because she is pregnant. :)

Post a Comment